Poundland also has first mover advantage in what could well be an extremely lucrative market if the US experience is anything to go by, and this appears to be reflected in the share price which has held onto its first day premium above 300p by quite some distance." AVOID: AO World – the online fridge-freezer seller.
Listed at 285p, valuing the company at £1.2bn The group’s shares are now trading around 323p, valuing the e-commerce platform at £1.36bn.
“Very briefly the company was worth more than Argos owner Home Retail Group and some have argued, with some justification, that the high valuation is slightly frothy for a company that made a profit in the region of £7m on sales of £275m.
Yup, really, before the eye-popping cleavage selfies, Chloe was a singing hopeful on the ITV flagship show, but prior to this, the brunette bombshell actually appeared on BBC Three's Snog, Marry, Avoid?
She described herself as being "Like, famous in Wakefield for bling-bling that sorta thing, [I] wear the nice matchin' outfits."We're betting she cringes when looking back on this.
The mum-of-one starred in the third series and can be seen sporting some seriously patchy orange fake tan and some rather tired looking extensions.
She explained that her mission was to be "glamorous glamorous glamorous".
While she may not have achieved it straight away, it's nice to know she got there in the end, right?
Chloe explained her outfits as: "Sparkly, show-stopping and glamorous."She also said: "Every day is a fashion show.
The show's low-budget computer graphic camera lens POD – a narrator that basically comes out with sub-par insults – performed a make-under and turned her from a "Muddy Mummy to Scrummy Mummy" and she emerged what they called a "natural beauty".
The machine asked her if she was a "crime lord" due to her nickname and then told her: "You have been robbed of style and sophistication." Before telling her she looked "caked in mud" and branding her a "fake tacky alley-cat". However, after her shocking make-under which saw the bombshell ditch the fake tan, straggly extensions and heavy make-up, a massive 70% of people asked said they would marry her, while the remaining 30% wanted to snog her.
The game, which normally involves picking three personalities that you would like to do one of the above with, has been brusquely applied to the companies, which have tried to woo investors during their London debut, by analysts at CMC Markets.