"This is the true joy in life: To being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. Well, its been 3-4 months working now with a health issue and it keeps getting worse because of 6 doctors, every one of them has different ideas about how to treat my condition and the medicines seem to be conflicting and creating havoc. So I have no choice but to go into the hospital where there will be some coordination in treatment. - Full Article Source Would you trust a superstitious robot with your money?To being a force of nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy. I'm hoping no more than a week according to the two kind and compassionate Mexican doctors this morning so hopefully will be back online for regular updates. Can technology operate with human characteristics, interpreting data and information with basic human behaviors.
Watch kirov la bayit online dating
- db kai 27 online dating
- indian deshi hindi gaand poran video tub mp4
- hook up online dating free
- mapa hviezdnej oblohy online dating
- adult chat rooms in halifax uk
- Personal Note from Jerry I first met Lorenzo Maggiore a couple years ago in yoga class, and run into him at the beach from time to timehe's an accomplished surfer, and pops a mean Adho Mukha Vrksasana. As a one year experiment it operates and trades purely on superstitious beliefs.
But until recently, I had no idea he was also the inventor of Bug-a-salt (Twitter), a novelty gadget that allows you to shoot houseflies dead (yet delightfully intact! Our yoga teacher just told me today that Bug-a-salt has gone crazy viral, and he isn't kidding. Buying or Selling on Numerology and in accordance to Lunar Phases.
Nearly a million You Tube views on the "how it works" video; news reports all over the place, and he's reached 10 times the original fundraising goal on indiegogo. For example it has the fear of the number 13 and a full moon.
It also develops its own lucky ad unlucky values, just as we do all the time.
- Full Article Source An amateur gunsmith, operating under the handle of "Have Blue" (incidentally, "Have Blue" is the codename that was used for the prototype stealth fighter that became the Lockheed F-117), announced recently in online forums that he had successfully printed a serviceable .22 caliber pistol.
Despite predictions of disaster, the pistol worked. Have Blue then decided to push the limits of what was possible and use his printer to make an AR-15 rifle.
To do this, he downloaded plans for an AR-15 in the Solidworks file format from a site called
After some small modifications to the design, he fed about of ABS plastic feedstock into his late-model Stratasys printer. Early testing shows that it works, although it still has some minor feed and extraction problems to be worked out.
We are hardwired to imagine patterns that give us the illusion of control. The Algorithm creates these patterns throughout the year, ranking and deranking superstitions. As a one year experiment, 4828.88 was invested from participants over 50 cities around the world.
After the one year, the balance will be returned at either a profit or a loss.
The project provides an alternate viewpoint on how technology can operate, highlighting issues on algorithms in our world.